Transatlantic Networks of Excellence Program
The Fondation Leducq Transatlantic Networks of Excellence Program provides $6,000,000 over ﬁve years to teams of researchers working collaboratively in the areas of cardiovascular and neurovascular disease.
Details about the program are available in the Program Description. As of 2017, the foundation has supported 57 networks, representing more than 400 investigators at 130 institutions in 21 countries.
Funded Networks of 2018
- European Coordinator: Peter SCHWARTZ, University of Pavia (Italy)
- North American Coordinator: Joseph WU, Stanford University School of Medicine, California (USA)
- European Coordinator: Andrés HIDALGO, Fundación Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III, Madrid (Spain)
- North American Coordinator: Alan TALL, Columbia University Medical Center, New York (USA)
- European Coordinator: Ralf ADAMS, Max Plank Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, Münster (Germany)
- North American Coordinator: Martin SCHWARTZ, Yale University, New Haven (USA)
- European Coordinator: Gerard PASTERKAMP, University Medical Center, Utrecht (Netherlands)
- North American Coordinator: Gary OWENS, University of Virginia, Charlottesville (USA)
- European Coordinator: Pieter DOEVENDANS, Netherlands Heart Institute, Utrecht (Netherlands)
- North American Coordinator: Evangelina KRANIAS, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio (USA)